Pietre al Monte is located within the Colli Aretini designation within the Chianti wine region, one of the most beautiful areas in Tuscany, as well as the most well-known and appreciated by visitors from across the world.
- Situated in the world famous Chianti winery region with many Tuscan gourmet attractions
- Located at the junction between the main Tuscan cities of Florence, Arezzo and Siena, in the basin of the Valdarno river valley, a region rich in art and culture
- Easy access to the A1 highway (10 minutes) and major cities: Florence (45 mins), Siena (30 mins), and Rome (2.5 hrs)
- Close proximity to luxury shopping outlets (Prada, the Mall, etc.), historical villages (Loro Ciuffenna), town centres (Montevarchi) and the Ipercoop supermarket
- Convenient location for self-catering and easy management as holiday rental